Pages

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Persian Cuisine Classes

Greetings cook enthusiasts,

Persian food is exotic, hearty and healthy. Ingredients are grains, vegetables, nuts, and fruits. How to combine them is my secrete, and I'm doing cooking class to reveal the secrets of Persian cuisine to you.
As you may know me, I was born in Iran, and have lived in Brookline Mass for the past 24 years. I remember my teen age years when my mom kept me in the kitchen,
(of course, I did not want to) and teach me how to make sure the rice does not get smooch, or how to clean the meat out of it's fat, and how to add spices without measuring spoon, and how to brew tea before it gets to boiling stage. These learning has stack up and (I am still learning), and has made me, who I am as a mom, and as food enthusiast. I cook every  night for my family, and enjoys doing it.  
I am hoping to get you excited to cook with me, and enjoy what you cook with your family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment